Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Surgical management of postparalysis facial palsy and synkinesis.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2018; 51: 1169-1178
- Immunogenicity associated with botulinum toxin treatment.Toxins (Basel). 2019; 11: 491
- Botulinum A toxin for treatment of aberrant facial nerve regeneration.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 91: 1042-1045
- Selective neurolysis in post-paralytic facial nerve syndrome (PFS).Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2014; 38: 742-744
- The development of synkinesis after facial nerve paralysis.Eur Neurol. 2000; 43: 147-151
- Releasing the smile: depressor anguli oris excision in the context of managing nonflaccid facial palsy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; 149: 261e-269e
Field Malgorzata, et al., AbobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport®), OnabotulinumtoxinA (Botox®), and IncobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®) Neurotoxin Content and Potential Implications for Duration of Response in Patients, Toxins, 2018.
- Botulinum toxin in the treatment of facial synkinesis and hyperkinesis.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 266-270
- Anatomic considerations of perinasal musculature for improved dental show during smile in facial synkinesis.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2022; 24: 89-94
- Management of synkinesis.Facial Plast Surg. 2008; 24: 242-249
- A contemporary approach to facial reanimation.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 17 ([Erratum in: JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2015 Sep-Oct;17(5):386. PMID: 26042960]): 293-300
- An evidence-based approach to facial reanimation.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015; 23: 313-334
- Contraindications and complications with the use of botulinum toxin.Clin Dermatol. 2004; 22: 66-75
- Synkinetic unilateral lower lip palsy: diagnosis and technical considerations for facial reanimation.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2021; 23: 309-311
- The visualization of the functional role of the depressor septi nasi muscle by ultrasound.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2017; 5: e1406
- Patterns of facial nerve synkinesis.Laryngoscope. 1996; 106: 1491-1496
- Facial synkinesis: a distressing sequela of facial palsy.Ear Nose Throat J. 2021; (1455613211054627)https://doi.org/10.1177/01455613211054627
Financial Disclosures or Conflicts of Interest: None.