To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- New arthroscopic disc repositioning and suturing technique for treating an anteriorly displaced disc of the temporomandibular joint: part I--technique introduction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 41: 1058-1063
- The posterior double pass suture in repositioning of the temporomandibular disc during arthroscopic surgery: a report of 16 cases.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: 86-91
- Advanced arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 19: 145-167
- Is disc displacement synonymous with temporomandibular joint pathology? Clinical-radiological correlation and prevalence of internal disorders in asymptomatic volunteers subjects.Rev Esp Cir Oral Maxilofac. 2020; 42: 97-106
- Arthroscopic anatomy and lysis and lavage of the temporomandibular joint.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 19: 131-144
- Arthroscopic myotomy of the lateral pterygoid muscle with coblation for the treatment of temporomandibular joint anterior disc displacement without reduction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2699-2701
- Arthroscopic disc fixation to the condylar head. Use of resorbable pins for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint (stage II-IV). Preliminary report of 34 joints.J Cranio Surg. 2014; 42: 340-346
- Discopexy using resorbable pins in temporomandibular joint arthroscopy: clinical and magnetic resonance imaging medium-term results.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2016; 44: 479-486
- Complications of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy: a retrospective analytic study of 670 arthroscopic procedures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 1587-1591https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2005.12.058
- Self-repair capability of surgically created incisions in TMJ disc: an experimental study on goats.J Cranio Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 42: 1334-1340
- Long-term clinical outcomes of arthroscopic discopexy with resorbable pins.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2020; 48: 1074-1079
© 2022 Published by Elsevier Inc.