Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Is disc displacement synonymous with temporomandibular joint pathology? Clinical-radiological correlation and prevalence of internal disorders in asymptomatic volunteers subjects.Rev Esp Cir Oral Maxilofac. 2020; 42: 97-106
- Arthroscopic anatomy and lysis and lavage of the temporomandibular joint.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 19: 131-144
- Arthroscopic myotomy of the lateral pterygoid muscle with coblation for the treatment of temporomandibular joint anterior disc displacement without reduction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2699-2701
- Arthroscopic treatment of anterior disc displacement: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 353
- Technique for placement of a discal traction suture during temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 311
- Arthroscopic laser surgery and suturing for temporomandibular joint disorders: technique and clinical results.Arthroscopy. 1991; 7: 212-220
- Arthroscopic disc repositioning and suturing: a preliminary report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1992; 50: 568
- Arthroscopic traction suturing. Treatment of internal derangement by arthroscopic repositioning and suturing of the disk.in: Clark G.T. Sanders B. Bertolami C.N. Advances in diagnostic and surgical arthroscopy of the temporomandibularjoint. W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1993: 117-127
- A fully visualized arthroscopic disc suturing technique.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1994; 52: 362
- The posterior double pass suture in repositioning of the temporomandibular disc during arthroscopic surgery: a report of 16 cases.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: 86-91
- New arthroscopic disc repositioning and suturing technique for treating an anteriorly displaced disc of the temporomandibular joint: part I–technique introduction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 41: 1058-1063
- Complications of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy: a retrospective analytic study of 670 arthroscopic procedures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64: 1587-1591
- Intra-articular disc displacement part I: its questionable role in temporomandibular joint pathology.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1995; 53: 1069-1072
- Intra-articular disc displacement part II: its significant role in temporomandibular joint pathology.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1995; 53: 1073-1079
- Relationship between disk displacement, joint effusion, and degenerative changes of the TMJ in TMD patients based on MRI findings.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: 283-286
- Techniques of Yang's arthroscopic discopexy for temporomandibular joint rotational anterior disc displacement.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 48: 769-778
- Effectiveness of disk repositioning and suturing comparing open-joint versus arthroscopic techniques: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2021; 132: 506-513
- Arthroscopic discopexy is effective in managing temporomandibular joint internal derangement in patients with Wilkes Stage II and III.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 391-401
- New arthroscopic disc repositioning and suturing technique for treating internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint: part II–magnetic resonance imaging evaluation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 1813-1817