To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Does injection of plasma rich in growth factors after temporomandibular joint arthroscopy improve outcomes in patients with Wilkes stage IV internal derangement? A randomized prospective clinical study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 45: 828-835
- Thermal chondroplasty with radiofrequency energy. An in vitro comparison of bipolar and monopolar radiofrequency devices.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 42-49
- Long-term evaluation of arthoscopic discectomy of the tempromandibular joint using the holmium YAG laser.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 1018-1023
- The use of Holmium laser for temporomandibular arthroscopic surgery.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 51: 122
- Use of coblation in arthrocopic surgery of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 2085-2091
- Arthroscopic treatment for intra-articular adhesions of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2120-2127
- Intra-articular adhesions of the temporomandibular joint: relation between arthroscopic findings and clinical symptoms.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2009; 10: 70
- Comparison of intra- articular injection of plasma rich in growth factors versus hyaluronic acid following arthroscopy in the treatment of temporomandibular dysfunction: a randomised prospective study.J Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surg. 2017; 45: 449-454
- Modified arthroscopic anterior myotomy for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint: clinical and radiological results.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 49: 1311-1318
- Prevention and treatment for the rare complications of arthroscopic surgery in temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 347-353
- Temporomandibular joint disc perforation: long-term results after operative arthroscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: 667-676
- The current role and the future of minimally invasive temporomandibular joint surgery.Oral Maxillofacial Surg Clin N Am. 2015; 27: 69-84
- Indications of arthroscopy in the treatment of synovial chondromatosis of the temporomandibular joint: report of 5 new cases.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 1694-1699
- Arthroscopic electrothermal capsulorrhaphy for the treatment of recurrent temporomandibular joint dislocation.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 41: 681-689
- Arthroscopic management of TMJ dislocation.in: Matthews N.S. Dislocation of the temporomandibular joint. Springer International Publishing AG, 2018https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-62652-9_1
- Complications of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy using two-portal coblation technologies: a prospective study of 475 procedures.J Cranio-maxillo-facial Surg. 2016; 44: 1221-1225
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.