Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- ACR – ASNR – SPR Practice parameter for the performance of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the Head and Neck. Revised 2018 – Resolution 16.(Available at:)Accessed 2018)
- Contemporary imaging of the temporomandibular joint.Dent Clin North Am. 2008; 52: 875-890
- ACR practice parameter for performing and interpreting magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).(Resolution 10 Available at:)Accessed 2017)
- Diagnosis of temporomandibular joint disorders: indication of imaging exams.Braz J Otorhinolaryngol. 2016; 82: 341-352
- The importance of multisection sagittal and coronal magnetic resonance imaging evaluation in the assessment of temporomandibular joint disc position.Clin Oral Investig. 2021; 25: 159-168
- Recommendations of the ESSR arthrtis subcommittee for the use of magnetic resonance imaging in musculoskeletal rheumatic diseases.Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2015; 19: 396-411
- Imaging of the TMJ.in: Shaun Matthews N. Dislocation of the Temporomandibular Joint. A guide to diagnosis and management. Springer, 2018: 9-37
- Magnetic resonance imaging of temporomandibular joint disc abnormalities: a pictorial essay.J Oral Maxillofac Radiol. 2013; 1: 99-103
- MRI imaging of Temporomandibular Joint Disfunction: a pictorial review.RadioGraphics. 2006; 26: 765-781
- Should the orthodontic brackets always be removed prior to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)?.J Oral Biol Craniofac Res. 2016; 6: 142-152