Plan and perform the TMJR before any Le Fort osteotomy.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A bibliometric analysis of international publication trends in total temporomandibular joint replacement research (1986-2020).J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 79: 1458.e1-1458.e12
- Protocol for concomitant temporomandibular joint custom-fitted total joint reconstruction and orthognathic surgery using computer-assisted surgical simulation.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin N Am. 2015; 27: 37-45
- Computer-assisted surgical simulation for concomitant temporomandibular joint custom-fitted total joint reconstruction and orthognathic surgery.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 24: 55-66
- Combined or staged temporomandibular joint and orthognathic surgery for patients with internal derangement and dentofacial deformities.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin N Am. 2018; 30: 351-354
- Protocol for fully digital and customized management of concomitant temporomandibular joint replacement and orthognathic surgery.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 50: 212-219
- Total temporomandibular joint replacement and simultaneous orthognathic surgery using computer-assisted surgery.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2021; 20: 394-403
- Temporomandibular joint replacement periprosthetic joint infections: a review of early diagnostic testing options.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 43: 1236-1242
- Prevention and detection of TMJ prosthetic joint infections update.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 48: 217-224
- Irrigation fluids used for the prevention and treatment of orthopaedic infections.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102: 76-84
- Do local antibiotics reduce periprosthetic joint infections? A retrospective review of 744 cases.J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2018; 9: 34-39
- Biomechanical simulation of temporomandibular joint replacement devices: a review of the finite element modelling literature.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 47: 1032-1042
- Does the amount of screw fixation utilized for the condylar component of the TMJ concepts total temporomandibular joint reconstruction predispose to hardware loss or postoperative complications? Letter to Editor.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 75: 232-236
© 2022 Published by Elsevier Inc.