Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Arthroscopic surgery of the temporomandibular joint: treatment of internal derangement with persistent closed lock.Oral Surg. 1986; 62: 361
- Arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint. A clinical study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1986; 15: 715
- Surgical treatment of temporomandibular joint. 1. Arthroscopy, Itunes2014
- Principles and practice of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.Mosby, St Louise1996: 4253 (12865)
- Diagnostic and surgical arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint: clinical experience with 137 procedures over a 2 year period.J Craniomandib Disord. 1987; 1: 202
Dolwick MF, Nitzan DW. TMJ arthroscopic lavage and lysis of adhesions. Preliminary report. 3th annual International Symposium on Arthroscopy of the Human Temporomandibular Joint. New York, 1988.
- Arthroscopic surgery of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 439
- Arthroscopic TMJ surgery. Effects on signs, symptoms and disc position.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 1263
- Prospective outcome assessment of the therapeutic benefits of arthroscopy and arthrocentesis of the temporomandibular joint.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 745
- The effects of arthroscopic lysis and lavage of the superior joint space on TMJ disc position and mobility.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 674
- Patient response to temporomandibular joint arthroscopy: preliminary findings in twenty four patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47: 570
- Arthroscopic lysis and lavage in patients with temporomandibular anterior disc displacement without reduction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 41: 109
- Intra-articular levels of prostaglandin E2, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin-4 and -6 sulfates in the temporomandibular joint synovial fluid of patients with internal derangement.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 56: 199e203
- Outcome of arthroscopic surgery for internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint: long term results covering 10 years.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2000; 28: 264
- TMJ disk surgery: 8 year following evaluation.Fortsch Kiefer Gesichtchir. 1990; 35: 162
- Arthroscopic lysis and lavage versus operative arthroscopy in the outcome of temporomandibular joint internal derangement: a comparative study based on Wilkes stages.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2513