Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Early clinical outcomes of arthroscopic management of the failing alloplastic temporomandibular joint prosthesis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 78: 903-907
- Arthroscopy of the inferior compartment of the temporomandibular joint: a new perspective.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2018; 17: 228-232
- Correlation of arthroscopic and histologic findings in synovial membrane disease of the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: e48-e50
- Diagnostic arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint. Part I: normal arthroscopic findings.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1987; 64: 653-670
- Inflammation and temporomandibular joint derangement.Biol Pharm Bull. 2019; 42: 538-542
- Internal derangement of the temporomandibular joint: new perspectives on an old problem.Oral Maxillofacial Surg Clin N Am. 2016; 28: 313-333
- Morphological and structural observation of the synovial membranes and their folds relating to the endoscopic findings in the upper cavity of the human temporomandibular joint.Kokubyo Gakkai Zassi. 1980; 47: 98-134
- Lateral impingements of the temporomandibular joint: a classification system and MRI imaging characteristics.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 42: 223-228
- Principles or practice of temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.Mosby-Yearbook, St. Louis1996: c1996
- Surgical management of temporomandibular joint.Arthroscopy. 2014; 1 (Florencio Monje Gil, Madrid): 111-134
- Articular pathology: disc displacement and Lateral impingement syndrome.in: Thomas M. Bronstein S.L. Arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint. WB Saunders Co., Philadelphia1991: 249-257
- Regional anatomical nomenclature, and arthroscopic terminology in human temporomandibular joints.Okajimas Folia Anat Jpn. 1982; 58: 745-760
- Synovial plicae, and temporomandibular joint disorders: surgical findings.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 827-833
- Synovial plica, lateral impingement, and intra-articular impingement/entrapment pathologies of the temporomandibular joint.Front Oral Maxillofac Med. 2020; 2: 24
- Assessment of synovial vascularization by power Doppler ultrasonography in TMJ internal derangements treated arthroscopically.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 625-630