To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Alloplastic temporomandibular joint reconstruction.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1998; 85: 631-637
- A protocol for management of temporomandibular joint ankylosis in children.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 1966-1978
- The “green stick” fracture technique for adaption and fixation of costochondral grafts.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 56: 103
- A retrospective study of the costochondral graft in TMJ reconstruction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 32: 606-609
- Sternoclavicular grafts for temporomandibular joint reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1994; 52: 119-128
- Reconstruction of the mandibular condyle using transport distraction osteogenesis.J Craniofac Surg. 1997; 8: 48-52
© 2022 Published by Elsevier Inc.