Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Virchow R: Uber den cretinismus, nametlich in Franken, under uber pathologische, Schadel- formen Verk Phys Med Gesellsch Wurszburg 2:230, 1851.
- Cranial deformation in craniosynostosis.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 1991; 2: 611-620
- Understanding craniosynostosis as a growth disorder.Wiley Interdiscip Rev Dev Biol. 2016; 5: 429-459
- Nonsyndromic craniosynostosis.in: Turvey T.A. Vig K.W.L. Fonseca R.J. Facial clefts and craniosyn-ostosis: principles and management. WB Saunders, Philadelphia (PA)1996: 596-629
- Craniofacial Surgery for orbital malformations.Nature News. 2006; 20 (Available at:) (October 26, 2021): 1224-1227
- Intracranial pressure in craniosynostosis, 525.J Neurosurg. 1982; 57: 370
- The detection and management of intracranial hypertension after initial suture release and decompression for craniofacial dysostosis syndromes.Neurosurgery. 1995; 36: 703
- Syndromic craniosynostosis.in: Neurosurgery principles and practice. Springer, London (UK)2005: 462-472 (essay)
- Craniosynostosis and craniofacial dysostosis.in: Fonseca R.J. Baker S.B. Wolford L.M. Oral and maxillofacial surgery. WB Saunders, Philadelphia (PA)2000: 195-220
- Craniofacial dysostosis syndromes: a staged reconstructive approach.in: Turvey T.A. Vig K.W.L. Fonseca R.J. Facial clefts and craniosynostosis: principles and manage- ment. WB Saunders, Philadelphia (PA)1996: 630-685
- Fronto-orbital advancement and anterior cranial vault reconstruction.in: Carlson Eric Dierks Eric Fattahi Tirbod Atlas of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Elsevier - Health Sciences Div, St. Louis, Missouri2015: 435-451 (essay)
- Craniosynostosis: diagnosis and surgical management.Atlas Oral Maxillofacial Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 18: 77-91
- Craniosynostosis and hydrocephalus.Neurosurgery. 1987; 21: 63-67
- Hydrocephalus in Apert syndrome.J Pediatr. 1971; 79: 782
- Craniosynostosis in growing children : pathophysiological changes and neurosurgical problems.J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2016; 59: 197
- Syndromes of the head and neck.3. Oxford University Press, New York1990: 524-526
- The neurocra- nial basis for facial form and pattern.Angle Orthod. 1973; 43: 256
- Growth of the anterior cranial base after craniotomy in infants with premature synostosis of the coronal suture.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1983; 17: 99
- The “third” dimension in craniofacial surgery.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1983; 71: 759
- Radical forehead remodeling for craniosynostosis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1978; 62: 335
- Experience with the “floating forehead.Br J Plast Surg. 1988; 41: 1
- Craniosynostosis.in: Current reconstructive surgery. McGraw-Hill Professional, 2012: 1-13 (essay)