Cupid’s bow must rotate inferiorly.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of the nasal deformity in the unilateral cleft of the lip and nose.J Maxill Oral Surg. 2020; 19: 332-341
- Modification of the repair of a unilateral cleft lip.J Craniofac Surg. 2008; 19: 1330-1342
- Personal technique for definite repair of complete unilateral cleft lip: modified Millard technique.Arch Craniofac Surg. 2018; 19: 3-12
- Postoperative long-term results for the comparison of the symmetry of the upper lip during lip closure according to Millard and Pfeifer.Maxillofacial Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 40: 1-18
- Comparison of Outcome of modified Millard's incision and Delaire's Functional method in primary repair of unilateral cleft lip: a Prospective Study.J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2016; 15: 221-228
- The principle of rotation advancement for repair of unilateral complete cleft lip and nasal deformity: technical variations and analysis of results.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999; 104: 1247-1260
- The millard rotation-advancement cleft lip repair: 50 Years of modification.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2015; 52: e188-e195
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.