Optimal repair of unilateral cleft lip requires thorough understanding of the underlying pathoanatomy and associated landmarks.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Unilateral cleft lip repair: an anatomical subunit approximation technique.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 61
- Correction of the cleft nasal deformity: from infancy to maturity.Clin Plast Surg. 2014; 41: 283-299
- Unilateral cleft lip nasal deformity: foundation-based approach to primary rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 11: 1138-1149
- The surgical technique for the complete unilateral cleft lip-nasal deformity.Oper Tech Plast Reconstr Surg. 1995; 2: 167
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.