Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Atlas of rhinoplasty open and endonasal approaches.2nd edition. Quality Medical Publishing, 2003
- Clinical head and neck anatomy for surgeons.in: Chapter 3: external nose. CRC Press, Boca Raton2016: 27-36
- Chapter 56: definitive rhinoplasty for adult cleft lip nasal deformity.in: Losee J. Kirschner R. Comprehensive cleft care. 2nd edition. CRC Press, 2016
- Rhinoplasty for the cleft lip and palate patient.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 28: 189-202
- Challenging rhinoplasty for the cleft lip and palate patient.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2021; 33: 143-159
- Chapter 55: cleft (secondary) rhinoplasty in the adult patient.in: Kademani D. Tiwana P. Atlas of oral & maxillofacial surgery. Elsevier, 2016
- Clinical head and neck anatomy for surgeons.in: Chapter 4: internal nose and paranasal sinuses. CRC Press, Boca Raton2016: 27-36
- Cleft nasal deformity and rhinoplasty.Semin Plast Surg. 2012; 26: 184-190
- Chapter 66 - basic principles of rhinoplasty.in: Ghali E.G. Miloro M. Larsen P. Peterson’s principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery. 3rd edition. People’s Medical Publishing House, 2011: 1531-1553
- The use of allogeneic cartilage for grafting in functional and reconstructive rhinoplasty.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 1560.e1-1560.e7
- Mastering rhinoplasty – a comprehensive atlas of surgical technique with integrated video clips.2nd edition. Springer, 2010
- Use of alar batten grafts for correction of nasal valve collapse.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1997; 123: 802-808
Drs E.W. Santee and D.M. Yates have nothing to disclose.