Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- One-Stage versus two-stage repair of asymmetric bilateral cleft lip: a 20-Year retrospective study of clinical outcome.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 141: 1215-1224
- Theoretical principles and techniques of functional closure of the lip and nasal aperture.J Max Fac Surg. 1978; 6: 109-116
- Primary bilateral cleft lip/nose repair using a modified Millard technique.Atlas Oral Maxillofacial Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 17: 117-124
- Closure of bilateral cleft lip and elongation of columella by two operations in infancy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 47: 324
- Principles and techniques of bilateral complete cleft lip repair.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 75: 477-487
- Repair of bilateral complete cleft lip and nasal deformity - State of the art.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2000; 37: 342
- Craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery.in: Posnick J.C. Children and young adults. Bilateral cleft deformities. 2. Saunders, Philadelphia2000: 785-826
- Primary bilateral cleft lip/nose repair using the “Delaire” technique.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Clin North Am. 2009; 17: 137-146
- Evidence-based medicine: the bilateral cleft lip repair.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 140: 152e-165e