Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Management of the severe cleft and syndromic midface hypoplasia.Orthod Craniofac Res. 2007; 10: 167-179https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1601-6343.2007.00392.x
- Earlier evidence of spheno-occipital synchondrosis fusion correlates with severity of midface hypoplasia in patients with syndromic craniosynostosis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 134: 504-510
- Midface correction in patients with Crouzon syndrome is Le Fort III distraction osteogenesis with a rigid external distraction device the gold standard?.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2019; 47: 420-430https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcms.2018.11.028
- The psychosocial adjustment of children born with a cleft lip and/or palate: cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2020; 57: 1280-1290https://doi.org/10.1177/1055665620921669
- Screening ability of STOP-bang questionnaire for obstructive sleep apnea.Anesth Analg. 2018; 128: e48-e49https://doi.org/10.1213/00000539-900000000-96340
- A New method for measuring daytime sleepiness: the Epworth sleepiness Scale.Sleep. 1991; 14: 540-545https://doi.org/10.1093/sleep/14.6.540
- Awake examination versus DISE for surgical decision making in patients with OSA: a systematic review.Laryngoscope. 2015; 126: 768-774https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.25722
- Maxillomandibular and occlusal relationships in preadolescent patients with syndromic craniosynostosis treated by Le Fort III distraction osteogenesis: 10-year surgical and phenotypic stability.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2019; 156: 779-790
- Airway obstruction in severe syndromic craniosynostosis.Ann Plast Surg. 1999; 43: 258-264
- Obstructive sleep apnea in children with syndromic craniosynostosis: long-term respiratory outcome of midface advancement.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 39: 115-121
- Three-dimensional analysis of airway change after Le Fort III midface advancement with distraction.Ann Plast Surg. 2018; 80: 359-363
- Three-dimensional eyeball and orbit volume modification after LeFort III midface distraction.J Craniofac Surg. 2015; 26: 1652-1655
- Preoperative and postoperative orbital volume in patients with Crouzon and Apert syndrome.J Craniofac Surg. 2013; 24: 191-194
- Orbital aspects following monobloc advancement in syndromic craniosynostosis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2013; 41: e146-e153
- Orbital change following Le Fort III advancement in syndromic craniosynostosis: quantitative evaluation of orbital volume, infra-orbital rim and globe position.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012; 40: 223-228