- •allow for earlier management of craniosynostosis,
- •are safe with minimal complication risks,
- •give excellent long-term results,
- •are superior alternatives to calvarial vault remodeling surgery in younger patients.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Suggested reading list
- Early management of craniosynostosis using endoscopic-assisted strip craniectomies and cranial orthotic molding therapy.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 97-104
- Endoscopic strip craniectomy: a minimally invasive treatment for early correction of craniosynostosis.J Neurosci Nurs. 2003; 35: 130-138
- Endoscopic approach to coronal craniosynostosis.Clin Plast Surg. 2004; 31 (vi): 415-422
- Design and care of helmets in postoperative craniosynostosis patients: our personal approach.Clin Plast Surg. 2004; 31 (vii): 481-487
- Endoscopy-assisted wide-vertex craniectomy, barrel stave osteotomies, and postoperative helmet molding therapy in the management of sagittal suture craniosynostosis.J Neurosurg. 2004; 100: 407-417
- Early treatment of anterior calvarial craniosynostosis using endoscopic-assisted minimally invasive techniques.Childs Nerv Syst. 2007; 23: 1411-1419
- Multiple-suture nonsyndromic craniosynostosis: early and effective management using endoscopic techniques.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2010; 5: 223-231
- Endoscopic techniques for craniosynostosis.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 18: 93-107
- Endoscopic technique for sagittal synostosis.Childs Nerv Syst. 2012; 28: 1333-1339
- Endoscopic technique for coronal synostosis.Childs Nerv Syst. 2012; 28: 1429-1432
- Early treatment of coronal synostosis with endoscopy-assisted craniectomy and postoperative cranial orthosis therapy: 16-year experience.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2013; 12: 207-219
- Endoscopy-assisted early correction of single-suture metopic craniosynostosis: a 19-year experience.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2018; 23: 61-74