Orbital hypertelorism is a complex craniofacial anomaly, and its treatment requires accurate planning and a multidisciplinary team approach.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Syndromes of head and neck.McGraw-Hill, New York1964
- Hypertelorism: a hitherto undifferentiated congenital craniofacial deformity.Edinb Med J. 1924; 31: 560
- Experiences in the treatment of orbital hypertelorism.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1974; 53: 1-18
- Surgery related to the correction of hypertelorism.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1983; 71: 6-19
- Normal inner canthal and outer orbital dimensions.J Pediatr. 1969; 74: 465-468
- Hypertelorism: interorbital growth, measurements, and pathogenetic considerations.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1995; 24: 387-395
- Soft tissue reconstruction for head and neck ablative defects.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 31: 39-68
Suggested reading list
- Frontoethmoidal encephalomenengiocele: surgical treatment and anthropometrical reconstruction.in: Craniofacial surgery. 1st edition. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg1987
- Treatment of teleorbitism in patients with severe medial orbital wall hypoplasia or anatomic distortion.in: Craniofacial surgery. 1st edition. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg1987
- Craniofrontonasal and frontonasal dysplasia: evaluation and treatment. Craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery in children and young adults.1st edition. Saunders, Philadelphia2000
- The monoblock and facial bipartition osteotomies: a step-by-step description of the surgical technique. Craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery in children and young adults.1st edition. Saunders, Philadelphia2000
- Surgical treatment of orbital hyper- and hypotelorism.in: Craniofacial surgery. 1st edition. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg1987
- Facial bipartition: a concept more than a procedure.in: Craniofacial surgery. 1st edition. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg1987
- Surgery of median and paramedian clefts.in: Craniofacial surgery. 1st edition. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg1987
- Surgical management of orbital hypertelorism.in: Operative oral and maxillofacial surgery. 3rd edition. CRC Press, Boca Raton2017
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.