Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Airway management in patients with isolated Pierre Robin sequence during the first year of life.J Craniofac Surg. 2003; 14: 462-467
- The principles of the Ilizarov method.Bull Hosp Jt Dis Orthop Inst. 1988; 48: 1-18
- The tension-stress effect on the genesis and growth of tissues: I. The influence of stability of fixation and soft tissue preservation.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989; 238: 249-281
- The tension-stress effect on the genesis and growth of tissues: II. The influence of the rate and frequency of distraction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989; 239: 263-285
- Complications associated with neonatal mandibular distraction osteogenesis in the treatment of Robin sequence.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 383-387
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis for the management of upper airway obstruction in children with micrognathia: a systematic review.Int J Oral Maxillofacial Surg. 2016; 45: 769-782
- Gastrostomy placement rates in infants with Pierre Robin sequence: a comparison of tongue-lip adhesion and mandibular distraction osteogenesis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 139: 149-154