A systematic preoperative evaluation is an essential basis to identify challenges, risks, and limitations to establish an accurate treatment plan.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Zygoma fixture in the management of advanced atrophy of the maxilla: technique and long-term results.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg. 2004; 38: 70-85
- Aparicio C. Zygomatic implants: the anatomy-guided approach. 1st edition. Quintessence Pub Co, United Kingdom2012
- A proposed classification for zygomatic implant patients based on the zygoma anatomy-guided approach (ZAGA): a cross-sectional survey.Eur J Oral Implantol. 2011; 4: 269-275
- ORIS criteria of success for the zygoma related rehabilitation: the (revisited) zygoma success code.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2020; 35: 366-378
- Zygoma anatomy-guided approach "scarf graft" for prevention of soft tissue dehiscence around zygomatic implants: technical note.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2020; 35: e21-e26
- The buccal fat pad flap: an option to prevent and treat complications regarding complex zygomatic implant surgery. Preliminary report.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012; 27: 905-910
- Anatomic site evaluation of the zygomatic bone for dental implant placement.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2003; 14: 72-79
Published online: July 02, 2021
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.