Zygoma implants with or without traditional dental implants are a safe and predictable first line of treatment in lieu of more time-consuming and financially burdensome traditional bone grafting approaches.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Zygomatic implants: indications, techniques and outcomes, and the zygomatic success code.Periodontol. 2000; 66: 41-58
- ORIS criteria of success for the zygoma-related rehabilitation: the (revisited) zygoma success code.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implant. 2020; 35: 366-378
- Fixed-prosthetic implant restoration of the edentulous maxilla: a systematic pretreatment evaluation method.J Oral Maxil Surg. 2008; 66: 112-122
- Rescue implant concept: the expanded use of the zygoma implant in the graftless solutions.Oral Maxil Surg Clin. 2011; 23: 257-276
- Survival and complications of zygomatic implants: an updated systematic review.J Oral Maxil Surg. 2016; 74: 1949-1964
- Computer-aided planning and placement in implant surgery.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2020; 28: 53-58
- A novel prosthetically driven workflow using zygomatic implants: the restoratively aimed zygomatic implant routine.J Oral Maxil Surg. 2020; 78: 1518-1528
- Zygomatic implants placed in atrophic maxilla: an overview of current systematic reviews and meta-analysis.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021; 43: 1
Published online: June 15, 2021
The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.