Predictable outcomes of complex orbital fracture patterns may be achieved by a structured and evidence-based approach.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Towards a classification system for complex craniofacial fractures.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50: 490-494
- Buckling and hydraulic mechanisms in orbital blowout fractures: fact or fiction?.J Craniofac Surg. 2006; 17: 438-441
- Modelling of orbital deformation using finite-element analysis.J R Soc Interface. 2006; 3: 255-262
- Aetiology of maxillofacial fractures: a review of published studies during the last 30 years.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 901-906
- European Maxillofacial Trauma (EURMAT) project: a multicentre and prospective study.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015; 43: 62-70
- Is the pure and impure distinction of orbital fractures clinically relevant with respect to ocular and periocular injuries? A retrospective study of 473 patients.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2019; 47: 1935-1942
- A major trauma centre is a specialty hospital not a hospital of specialties.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 109-117
- Subciliary versus swinging eyelid approach to the orbital floor.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2008; 36: 439-442
- Predictability in orbital reconstruction: a human cadaver study. Part I: endoscopic-assisted orbital reconstruction.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015; 43: 2034-2041
- Predictability in orbital reconstruction: a human cadaver study. Part II: navigation-assisted orbital reconstruction.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015; 43: 2042-2049
- Controversies in orbital reconstruction-III. Biomaterials for orbital reconstruction: a review with clinical recommendations.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 45: 41-50
- Post-traumatic orbital reconstruction: anatomical landmarks and the concept of the deep orbit.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 45: 183-189
- Factors influencing postsurgical diplopia in orbital floor fractures and prevalence of other complications in a series of cases.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 1725-1733
- Orbital fractures in children: a review of outcomes.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 51: 789-793
- Finding the ledge: sagittal analysis of bony landmarks of the orbit.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 75: 2613-2627
- Correlation of types of orbital fracture and occurrence of enophthalmos.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 1050-1053
- Reconstruction of orbital wall defects: critical review of 72 patients.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 36: 193-199
- Topographical CT-data analysis of the human orbital floor.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 36: 45-53
- Customized titanium reconstruction of post-traumatic orbital wall defects: a review of 22 cases.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 40: 1357-1362
- Transconjunctival versus subciliary approach for orbital fracture repair--an anthropometric evaluation of 221 cases.Clin Oral Investig. 2013; 17: 933-942
- A ten-year analysis of midfacial fractures.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2013; 41: 630-636
- Biomechanical mechanisms of orbital wall fractures - a transient finite element analysis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2013; 41: 710-717
- Accuracy and predictability in use of AO three-dimensionally preformed titanium mesh plates for posttraumatic orbital reconstruction: a pilot study.J Craniofac Surg. 2009; 20: 1108-1113
- Incidence and risk factors of inferior rectus muscle palsy in pediatric orbital blowout fractures.Craniomaxillofac Trauma Reconstr. 2018; 11: 28-34
Published online: January 07, 2021
Crown Copyright © 2020 Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.