Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- The use of patient-specific implants in oral and maxillofacial surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 31: 593-600
- Three-dimensional printing in plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic review.Ann Plast Surg. 2016; 77: 569-576
- The accuracy of virtual surgical planning in free fibula mandibular reconstruction: comparison of planned and final results.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 2824-2832
- 3D printout models vs. 3D-rendered images: which is better for preoperative planning?.J Surg Educ. 2016; 73: 518-523
- Systematic review of the use of 3-dimensional printing in surgical teaching and assessment.J Surg Educ. 2018; 75: 209-221
Astm I. ASTM52900-15 Standard Terminology for Additive Manufacturing—General Principles—Terminology. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2015. 3(4): p. 5.
- Maintaining safety and efficacy for 3D printing in medicine.3D Print Med. 2017; 3: 1-10
- The rise of point-of-care manufacturing.(Available at:)https://www.sme.org/smemedia/white-papers-and-reports/3d-printing-fuels-the-rise-of-point-of-care-manufacturing/(Accessed November 21, 2019)
- Available at:)https://www.fda.gov/files/medical devices/published/Technical-Considerations-for-Additive-Manufactured-Medical-Devices---Guidance-for-Industry-and-Food-and-Drug-Administration-Staff.pdf(Accessed November 21, 2019) (
- Immediate teeth in fibulas: planning and digital workflow with point-of-care 3D printing.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joms.2020.04.006
- In-house digital workflow for the management of acute mandible fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 77: 2084.e1-e9
- In-house surgeon-led virtual surgical planning for maxillofacial reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 78: 651-660
- In house virtual surgery and 3D complex head and neck reconstruction.J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 47: 75
- Temporomandibular custom hemijoint replacement prosthesis: prospective clinical and kinematic study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 276-288
- Three-dimensional printing enhances preparation for repair of double outlet right ventricular surgery.J Card Surg. 2018; 33: 24-27
- Medical 3D printing cost-savings in orthopedic and maxillofacial surgery: cost analysis of operating room time saved with 3D printed anatomic models and surgical guides.Acad Radiol. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2019.08.011
- Evaluation of computer-assisted jaw reconstruction with free vascularized fibular flap compared to conventional surgery: a clinical pilot study.Int J Med Robot. 2012; 8: 215-220
- The effects of R&D team co-location on communication patterns among R&D, marketing, and manufacturing.Manag Sci. 1998; 44: S1-S18
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 3D printing Special Interest Group (SIG): guidelines for medical 3D printing and appropriateness for clinical scenarios.3D Print Med. 2018; 4: 1-38
- Imaging requirements for medical applications of additive manufacturing.Acta Radiol. 2014; 55: 78-85
- Diagnostic accuracy of state-of-the-art MDCT scanners without gantry tilt in patients with oral and oropharyngeal cancer.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 3947-3952
- Implementation of iterative metal artifact reduction in the pre-planning-procedure of three-dimensional physical modeling.3D Print Med. 2017; 3: 5
- Current and novel techniques for metal artifact reduction at CT: practical guide for radiologists.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 450-461
- Medical 3D printing for the radiologist.Radiographics. 2015; 35: 1965-1988
- Automated medical image segmentation techniques.J Med Phys. 2010; 35: 3
- Comprehensive review of 3D segmentation software tools for MRI usable for pelvic surgery planning.J Digit Imaging. 2019; 33: 99-110
- Inaccuracies in additive manufactured medical skull models caused by the DICOM to STL conversion process.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2014; 42: e259-e265
- Design of additively manufactured structures for biomedical applications: a review of the additive manufacturing processes applied to the biomedical sector.J Healthc Eng. 2019; 2019: 9748212
- 3D printing with polymers: challenges among expanding options and opportunities.Dent Mater. 2016; 32: 54-64
- Additive manufacturing of medical instruments: a state-of-the-art review.Addit Manuf. 2019; 27: 461-473
- Methods for verification of 3D printed anatomic model accuracy using cardiac models as an example.3D Print Med. 2019; 5: 6
- Novel patient-specific 3-dimensional printed fixation tray for mandibular reconstruction with fibular free flaps.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 2211-2219
- Computed tomographic angiography perforator localization for virtual surgical planning of osteocutaneous fibular free flaps in head and neck reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 2220-2230