Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- The epidemiology of mandibular fractures in the United States, part 1: a review of 13,142 cases from the US National Trauma Data Bank.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 2361-2366
- Surgical management of anterior mandibular fractures: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 72: 2507.e1-11
- Treatment algorithm for intracranial intrusion injuries of the mandibular condyle.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74: 569-581
- Prospective evaluation of a new classification system for the management of mandibular subcondylar fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 1159-1165
- Open versus closed reduction of adult mandibular condyle fractures: a review of the literature regarding the evolution of current thoughts on management.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61 (Received from the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Kentucky, College of Dentistry, Lexington, KY. Available at:): 1324-1332
- Soft tissue reduction during open treatment of intracapsular condylar fracture of the temporomandibular joint: our institution's experience.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 2189-2195
- Open versus closed treatment of unilateral subcondylar and condylar neck fractures: a prospective, randomized clinical study.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68 (increasing degree of disp): 1238-1241
- Magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of temporomandibular joint and associated soft tissue changes following acute condylar injury.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 2829e34
- Treatment of mandibular condylar process fractures: biological considerations.Oral Health. 2005; 95: 17-43
- Complications in the treatment of mandibular condylar fractures: surgical versus conservative treatment.Ann Anat. 2018; 216: 60-68
- The arthroscopic appearance of acute temporomandibular joint trauma.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 48: 780
- Functional and radiological results of open and closed treatment of intracapsular (diacapitular) condylar fractures of the mandible.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 34: 597e604
- A preliminary report of arthroscopic findings following acute condylar trauma.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49: 55
- Soft tissue trauma in the temporomandibular joint region associated with condylar fractures.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2017; 25: 63-67
- Condylar fractures of the mandible. I: classification and relation to age, occlusion, and concomitant injuries of the teeth and teeth-supporting structures, and fractures of the mandibular body.Int J Oral Surg. 1977; 6: 12
- Open versus closed treatment of unilateral moderately displaced mandibular condylar fractures: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2013; 116: 169e73
- MRI examination of the TMJ and functional results after conservative and surgical treatment of mandibular condyle fractures.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 27: 33e7
- Magnetic resonance imaging assessment of acute soft tissue injuries to the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1995; 53: 763e6
- Is the Frequency of Temporomandibular Dysfunction Different in Various Mandibular Fractures?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 72: 755-761
- Magnetic resonance images in patients with acute traumatic injury of the temporomandibular joint: a preliminary report.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1996; 24: 173e7
- Severity of soft tissue injury within the temporomandibular joint following condylar fracture as seen on magnetic resonance imaging and its impact on outcome of functional management.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 2379
- Options for immediate reconstruction of the traumatized temporomandibular joint.J Craniomaxillofac Trauma. 1998; 4: 22e9
- Does soft tissue injury affect intracapsular condylar fracture healing?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 2169e80
- Indications for open reduction of mandibular condyle fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1983; 41: 89-98
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.