Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Keep the airway open and let the brain sleep.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014; 190: 1207-1209
- Update on upper airway surgery for obstructive sleep apnea.Curr Opin Pulm Med. 1995; 1: 504-511
- What is “success” following surgery for obstructive sleep apnea? The effect of different polysomnographic scoring systems.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 1878-1881
- Cyclic variations in EEG during sleep and their relation to eye movements, body motility, and dreaming.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1957; 9: 673-690
- Insomnia with sleep apnea: a new syndrome.Science. 1973; 181: 856-858
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a surgical protocol for dynamic upper airway reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 51 ([discussion: 748–9]): 742-747
- The effect of nasal surgery on continuous positive airway pressure device use and therapeutic treatment pressures: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep. 2015; 38: 279-286
- Radiofrequency treatment of turbinate hypertrophy in subjects using continuous positive airway pressure: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical pilot trial.Laryngoscope. 2001; 111: 1783-1790
- Tongue posture improvement and pharyngeal airway enlargement as secondary effects of rapid maxillary expansion: a cone-beam computed tomography study.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2013; 143: 235-245
- Improvement of nasal airway ventilation after rapid maxillary expansion evaluated with computational fluid dynamics.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2012; 141: 269-278
- The effect of rapid maxillary expansion on pharyngeal airway pressure during inspiration evaluated using computational fluid dynamics.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2014; 78: 1258-1264
- Rapid maxillary expansion and obstructive sleep apnea: a review and meta-analysis.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2016; 21: e465-e469
- Distraction osteogenesis maxillary expansion (DOME) for adult obstructive sleep apnea patients with high arched palate.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 157: 345-348
- Pediatric obstructive sleep apnea.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2016; 49: 1449-1464
- A randomized crossover study of an oral appliance vs nasal-continuous positive airway pressure in the treatment of mild-moderate obstructive sleep apnea.Chest. 1996; 109: 1269-1275
- The effect of surgical weight loss on obstructive sleep apnoea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2018; 42: 85-99
- Clinical staging for sleep-disordered breathing.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002; 127: 13-21
- Laser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep. 2017; 40https://doi.org/10.1093/sleep/zsx004
- Relocation pharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 2472-2477
- Evolution of soft palate surgery techniques for obstructive sleep apnea patients: a comparative study for single-level palatal surgeries.Clin Otolaryngol. 2018; 43: 584-590
- Trans-oral robotic tongue reduction for OSA: does lingual anatomy influence the surgical outcome?.J Clin Sleep Med. 2018; 14: 1347-1351
- Updates of operative techniques for upper airway stimulation.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: S12-S16
- Upper-airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 139-149
- Upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea: 5-year outcomes.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 159: 194-202
- Continuing the original stanford sleep surgery protocol from upper airway reconstruction to upper airway stimulation: our first successful case.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 75: 1514-1518
- Maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 287-297
- Efficacy of maxillomandibular advancement examined with drug-induced sleep endoscopy and computational fluid dynamics airflow modeling.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 189-195
- Lateral pharyngeal wall tension after maxillomandibular advancement for obstructive sleep apnea is a marker for surgical success: observations from drug-induced sleep endoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 1575-1582
- Myofunctional therapy to treat obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep. 2015; 38: 669-675
Disclosure Statement: None.