Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 287-297
- Efficacy of maxillomandibular advancement examined with drug-induced sleep endoscopy and computational fluid dynamics airflow modeling.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 189-195
- Maxillomandibular advancement surgery in a site-specific treatment approach for obstructive sleep apnea in 50 consecutive patients.Chest. 1999; 116: 1519-1529
- Maxillary, mandibular, and hyoid advancement for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a review of 40 patients.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 48: 20-26
- Maxillomandibular advancement for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 142: 58-66
- Maxillofacial surgery and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 1990; 23: 809-826
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a surgical protocol for dynamic upper airway reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 51 ([discussion: 748–9]): 742-747
- Static craniofacial measurements and dynamic airway collapse patterns associated with severe obstructive sleep apnoea: a sleep MRI study.Clin Otolaryngol. 2016; 41: 700-706
- Evaluation of drug-induced sleep endoscopy as a patient selection tool for implanted upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea.J Clin Sleep Med. 2013; 9: 433-438
- Lateral oropharyngeal wall and supraglottic airway collapse associated with failure in sleep apnea surgery.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 473-479
- Single-splint technique in orthognathic surgery: intraoperative checkpoints to control facial symmetry.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 879-886
- Complications/adverse effects of maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of OSA in regard to outcome.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 141: 591-597
- Large maxillomandibular advancements for obstructive sleep apnea: an operative technique evolved over 30 years.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2015; 43: 1113-1118
- Complications of obstructive sleep apnea surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2003; 15: 297-304
- Plate removal following orthognathic surgery.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2011; 112: 737-743
- The removal of plates and screws after Le Fort I osteotomy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1998; 56: 184-188
- Corrective nasal surgery after maxillomandibular advancement for obstructive sleep apnea: experience from 379 cases.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 157: 156-159
- Maxillofacial surgery and nasal CPAP. A comparison of treatment for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Chest. 1990; 98: 1421-1425
- Surgery vs ventilation in adult severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.Am J Otolaryngol. 2010; 31: 14-20
- Effects of maxillomandibular advancement on systemic blood pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 53: 34-38
- Obstructive sleep apnea as a risk factor for stroke and death.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2034-2041
- Restoration of sleep architecture after maxillomandibular advancement: success beyond the apnea-hypopnea index.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 46: 1533-1538
- Lateral pharyngeal wall tension after maxillomandibular advancement for obstructive sleep apnea is a marker for surgical success: observations from drug-induced sleep endoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 1575-1582
- Primary and secondary telegnathic maxillomandibular advancement, with or without adjunctive procedures, for obstructive sleep apnea in adults: a literature review and treatment recommendations.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 1659-1677
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a review of 306 consecutively treated surgical patients.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1993; 108: 117-125
- Maxillomandibular advancement surgery in 23 patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1989; 47 ([discussion: 1262]): 1256-1261
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.