Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Sleep nasendoscopy: a technique of assessment in snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci. 1991; 16: 504-509
DNF F, Fujita S, Ikematsu T, et al. Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. 1987:101–28.
- Drug-induced sleep endoscopy: the VOTE classification.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2011; 268: 1233-1236
- The effect of sedating agents on drug-induced sleep endoscopy findings.Laryngoscope. 2018; 158: 1259
- Safety and efficacy of drug-induced sleep endoscopy using a probability ramp propofol infusion system in patients with severe obstructive sleep apnea.Anesth Analg. 2014; 119: 805-810
- The importance of drug-induced sedation endoscopy (D.I.S.E.) techniques in surgical decision making: conventional versus target controlled infusion techniques—a prospective randomized controlled study and a retrospective surgical outcomes analysis.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 274: 2307-2317
- The variability of response to propofol is reduced when a clinical observation is incorporated in the control: a simulation study.Anesth Analg. 2012; 114: 1221-1229
- Quantitative airway analysis during drug-induced sleep endoscopy for evaluation of sleep apnea.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 2592-2599
- No evidence for contraindications to the use of propofol in adults allergic to egg, soy or peanut†.Br J Anaesth. 2016; 116: 77-82
- Propofol and food allergy.Br J Anaesth. 2016; 116: 11-13
- My patient is allergic to eggs, can I use propofol? A case report and review.Saudi J Anaesth. 2010; 4: 207-208
- Comparison of three sedation regimens for drug-induced sleep endoscopy.Sleep Breath. 2015; 19: 711-717
- Predicting Success of Oral Appliance Therapy in Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy.J Clin Sleep Med. 2018; 14: 1333-1337
- Surgery for obstructive sleep apnea: sleep endoscopy determinants of outcome.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 2587-2591
- Lateral pharyngeal wall collapse associated with hypoxemia in obstructive sleep apnea.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 2408-2412
- Lateral pharyngeal wall tension after maxillomandibular advancement for obstructive sleep apnea is a marker for surgical success: observations from drug-induced sleep endoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 1575-1582
- The predictive value of drug-induced sleep endoscopy for CPAP titration in OSA patients.Sleep Breath. 2017; 4: 53-56
- Impact of continuous positive airway pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnea during drug-induced sleep endoscopy.Clin Otolaryngol. 2017; 42: 1218-1223
- Evaluation of drug-induced sleep endoscopy as a patient selection tool for implanted upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea.J Clin Sleep Med. 2013; 9: 433-438
- The effect of aging on drug-induced sleep endoscopy findings.Laryngoscope. 2018; 7: 1311
- Systematic review of drug-induced sleep endoscopy scoring systems.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 158: 240-248
- Dexmedetomidine versus propofol during drug-induced sleep endoscopy and sedation: a systematic review.Sleep Breath. 2017; 21: 727-735
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.