Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Impact of impaired nasal breathing on sleep-disordered breathing.Sleep Breath. 2003; 7: 63-74
- Deviated nasal septum.Incidence and etiology.Ann OtolRhinolLaryngol Suppl. 1978; 87: 3-20
- Surgical treatment of nasal obstruction in rhinoplasty.AesthetSurg J. 2010; 30 ([quiz: 379–80]): 347-378
- The deviated nose: optimizing results using a simplified classification and algorithmic approach.PlastReconstr Surg. 2002; 110 ([discussion: 1524–5]): 1509-1523
- Predictors of nasal obstruction: quantification and assessment using multiple grading scales.PlastSurg Int. 2016; 2016: 6945297
- Inferior turbinate classification system, grades 1 to 4: development and validation study.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 296-302
- Treatment of inferior turbinate hypertrophy: a randomized clinical trial.Ann OtolRhinolLaryngol. 2003; 112: 683-688
- Nasal surgery for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.OtolaryngolClin North Am. 2016; 49 ([review]): 1373-1381
- Upper airway surgery: the effect on nasal continuous positive airway pressure titration on obstructive sleep apnea patients.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2006; 263: 481-486
- Effect of improved nasal breathing on obstructive sleep apnea.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2000; 122: 71-74
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.