Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Public Health Agency of Canada. What is the impact of sleep apnea on Canadians?.Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada. 2010; : 1-3
- Sleep laboratory test referrals in Canada: sleep apnea rapid response survey.Can Respir J. 2014; 21: e4-e10
- Testing and treatment for obstructive sleep apnea in Canada: funding models must change.CMAJ. 2017; 189: E1524-E1528
- Relationship between travel time from home to a regional sleep apnea Clinic in British Columbia, Canada, and the severity of obstructive sleep.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2016; 13: 719-723
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, and surgical correction of obstructive sleep apnea.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2009; 67: 2183-2196
- Subjective outcomes of maxillomandibular advancement surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 417-420
- Objective and subjective outcomes following maxillomandibular advancement surgery for treatment of patients with extremely severe obstructive sleep apnea (apnea-hypopnea index >100).J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74: 583-589
- Aesthetic outcome of maxillomandibular advancement surgery for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.Western University Graduate & POstdoctoral Studies, Western University, London (Canada)2017
- Short- and long-term changes of the pharyngeal airway after surgical mandibular advancement in Class II patients-a three-dimensional retrospective study.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2018; 46: 56-62
- Mandibular advancement for adult obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2017; 45: 2035-2040
- Tomographic analysis of the impact of mandibular advancement surgery on increased airway volume.Ann Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 7: 256-259
- Sleep-disordered breathing: choosing the right cephalometric analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 1442-1448
- Pathogenic situations after orthodontic treatment. Defects in skeleton and soft tissues that should be avoided after orthodontic treatment.Orthod Fr. 2011; 82 ([in French]): 359-366
- Maxillomandibular advancement for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 142: 58-66
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.