Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Upper airway and soft tissue anatomy in normal subjects and patients with sleep-disordered breathing. Significance of the lateral pharyngeal walls.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1995; 152: 1673-1689
- A surgical procedure for the relief of snoring.Eye Ear Nose Throat Mon. 1955; 34 (passim): 389
- Snoring, and some obstructive sleep apnea, can be cured by oropharyngeal surgery.Arch Otolaryngol. 1983; 109: 503-507
- Surgical correction of anatomic abnormalities in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 89: 923-934
- Reviewing the systematic reviews in OSA surgery.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 149: 817-829
- A reversible uvulopalatal flap for snoring and sleep apnea syndrome.Sleep. 1996; 19: 593-599
- Physical findings and the risk for obstructive sleep apnea. The importance of oropharyngeal structures.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 162: 740-748
- Lateral pharyngoplasty: a new treatment for obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome.Laryngoscope. 2003; 113: 1961-1968
- Expansion sphincter pharyngoplasty: a new technique for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 137: 110-114
- Is postoperative intensive care monitoring necessary after uvulopalatopharyngoplasty?.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1998; 119: 352-356
- Overnight hospital stay is not always necessary after uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 167-171
- The incidence of early post-operative complications following uvulopalatopharyngoplasty: identification of predictive risk factors.J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 42: 15
- Safety of uvulopalatopharyngoplasty as outpatient surgery.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006; 134: 542-544
- Identifying patients who need close monitoring during and after upper airway surgery for obstructive sleep apnoea.J Laryngol Otol. 2006; 120: 655-660
- Studying life effects & effectiveness of palatopharyngoplasty (SLEEP) study.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 144: 623-631
- Temporal trends in sleep apnea surgery: 1993-2010.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 1251-1258
- 15-year efficacy of uvulopalatopharyngoplasty based on objective and subjective data.Acta Otolaryngol. 2011; 131: 1303-1310
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.