Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Pathophysiology of sleep apnea.Physiol Rev. 2010; 90: 47-112
- Sleep disordered breathing and mortality: eighteen-year follow-up of the Wisconsin sleep cohort.Sleep. 2008; 31: 1071-1078
- Sleep and the metabolic syndrome.Exp Physiol. 2007; 92: 67-78
- Prevalence of sleep apnea in a population of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.Endocr Pract. 2007; 13: 355-362
- Surgical modifications of the upper airway for obstructive sleep apnea in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep. 2010; 33: 1396-1407
- Maxillomandibular advancement for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Med Rev. 2010; 14: 287-297
- Targeted hypoglossal nerve stimulation for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: six-month results.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 2618-2623
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea.Prog Neurol Surg. 2015; 29: 94-105
- Implanted upper airway stimulation device for obstructive sleep apnea.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 1626-1633
- Therapeutic electrical stimulation of the hypoglossal nerve in obstructive sleep apnea.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2001; 127: 1216-1223
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulation and airway changes under fluoroscopy.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 146: 1017-1022
- Effect of upper-airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnoea on airway dimensions.Eur Respir J. 2015; 45: 129-138
- Evaluation of drug-induced sleep endoscopy as a patient selection tool for implanted upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea.J Clin Sleep Med. 2013; 9: 433-438
- Drug-induced sleep endoscopy: the VOTE classification.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2011; 268: 1233-1236
- Origins of and implementation concepts for upper airway stimulation therapy for obstructive sleep apnea.Respir Investig. 2016; 54: 241-249
- Upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea: 5-year outcomes.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 159: 194-202
- Comparison of drug-induced sleep endoscopy and Müller's maneuver in diagnosing obstructive sleep apnea using the VOTE classification system.Braz J Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 83: 445-450
- Upper airway stimulation for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: an evaluation and comparison of outcomes at two academic centers.J Clin Sleep Med. 2017; 13: 1075-1079
- Patient experience with upper airway stimulation in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.Sleep Breath. 2018; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea: results from the ADHERE registry.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 159: 379-385
- Long-term cost-effectiveness of upper airway stimulation for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a model-based projection based on the STAR trial.Sleep. 2015; 38: 735-744
- Clinical consequences and economic costs of untreated obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.World J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015; 1: 17-27
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty vs CN XII stimulation for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a single institution experience.Am J Otolaryngol. 2018; 39: 266-270
- Preoperative drug induced sleep endoscopy improves the surgical approach to treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2017; 126: 478-482
- Efficacy of maxillomandibular advancement examined with drug-induced sleep endoscopy and computational fluid dynamics airflow modeling.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 189-195
- Continuing the original Stanford sleep surgery protocol from upper airway reconstruction to upper airway stimulation: our first successful case.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 75: 1514-1518
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.