Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Techniques for evaluation and management of tongue-base obstruction in pediatric obstructive sleep apnea.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 26: 409-416
- Sleep endoscopy findings in children with persistent obstructive sleep apnea after adenotonsillectomy.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2018; 107: 190-193
- Midline posterior glossectomy and lingual tonsillectomy in obese and nonobese children with down syndrome: biomarkers for success.Laryngoscope. 2017; 127: 757-763
- Lingual tonsils hypertrophy; a cause of obstructive sleep apnea in children after adenotonsillectomy: operative problems and management.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2011; 75: 1127-1131
- The safety and efficacy of pediatric lingual tonsillectomy.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2016; 91: 6-10
- Lingual tonsillectomy for treatment of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 143: 561-568
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.