Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Transoral robotic base of tongue reduction for obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Laryngoscope. 2017; 127: 258-265
- Taste disturbance following tongue base resection for OSA.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 1009-1013
- Outcome of TORS to tongue base and epiglottis in patients with OSA intolerant of conventional treatment.Sleep Breath. 2016; 20: 739-747
- Transoral robotic surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 1811-1816
- Transoral robotic surgery in benign diseases including obstructive sleep apnea: safety and feasibility.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1249-1253
- Transoral robotic partial glossectomy and supraglottoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2016; 49: 1415-1423
- Transoral robotic surgery for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: principles and technique.World J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 3: 97-100
- Transoral robotic sleep surgery: the obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2014; 47: 397-406
- Transoral robotic glossectomy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 146: 854-862
- Clinical outcomes and complications associated with TORS for OSAHS: a benchmark for evaluating an emerging surgical technology in a targeted application for benign disease.ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2014; 76: 63-69
- Predictors of success in combination of tongue base resection and lateral pharyngoplasty for obstructive sleep apnea.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 274: 2197-2203
- Lingual artery CTA-guided midline partial glossectomy for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome.Acta Otolaryngol. 2013; 133: 749-754
- Transoral robotic surgery of the tongue base in obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome: anatomic considerations and clinical experience.Head Neck. 2012; 34: 15-22
- Transoral robotic lingual tonsillectomy in adults: preliminary results.Acta Otolaryngol. 2015; 135: 64-69
- Early major medical complications after surgical management of obstructive sleep apnea: a retrospective cohort analysis and case series.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 123-128
- Transoral robotic surgery for obstructive sleep apnea: perioperative management and postoperative complications.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 140: 1207-1212
- Transoral robotic surgery of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 835-846
- Transoral robotic surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: factors predicting surgical response.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1013-1020
- Feasibility of rapid discharge after transoral robotic surgery of the oropharynx.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 2518-2525
- Surgery for obstructive sleep apnea: sleep endoscopy determinants of outcome.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 2587-2591
- Transoral robotic surgery for the management of obstructive sleep apnea: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 274: 647-653
- Swallowing outcome after TORS for sleep apnea: short- and long-term evaluation.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2015; 272: 1537-1541
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.