Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Outcome following surgical nterventions for micrognathia in infants with pierre Robin sequence: a systematic review of the literature.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2017; 54: 32-42
- Does the rate of distraction or type of distractor affect the outcome of mandibular distraction in children with micrognathia?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74: 1441-1453
- Airway management in pierre Robin sequence: patterns of practice.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2014; 51: 283-289
- Robin sequence: from diagnosis to development of an effective management plan.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 936-948
- Distraction rate and latency: factors in the outcome of pediatric mandibular distraction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117: 2333-2336
- Mandibular growth after distraction in patients under 48 months of age.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999; 103: 1361-1370
- Normalizing facial ratios in apert syndrome patients with le fort II midface distraction and simultaneous zygomatic repositioning.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 132: 129-140
- The prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea in symptomatic patients with syndromic craniosynostosis.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 45: 167-169
- Obstructive sleep apnea in infants.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2012; 185: 805-816
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis: at what age to proceed.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2011; 75: 1380-1384
- Effect of midfacial distraction on the obstructed airway in patients with syndromic bilateral coronal synostosis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 2318-2321
- A systematic review on the outcome of mandibular distraction osteogenesis in infants suffering Robin sequence.Clin Oral Investig. 2013; 17: 1807-1820
- Outcomes after tongue-lip adhesion or mandibular distraction osteogenesis in infants with Pierre Robin sequence and severe airway obstruction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 42: 1418-1423
- An algorithm for predicting Robin sequence from fetal MRI.Prenat Diagn. 2018; 38: 357-364
- Effectiveness of tongue-lip adhesion for obstructive sleep apnea in infants with Robin sequence measured by polysomnography.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2016; 53: 584-588
- Novel rigid external distraction device improves stability and controls the vector during midfacial advancement.J Craniofac Surg. 2016; 27: 1056-1059
- Precise osteotomies for mandibular distraction in infants with Robin sequence using virtual surgical planning.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 47: 35-43
- Mandibular distraction osteogenesis in infants younger than 3 months.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2011; 13: 173-179
- Mid-term dental and nerve-related complications of infant distraction for Robin sequence.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138: 82e-90e
- The effectiveness of mandibular distraction in improving airway obstruction in the pediatric population.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 352e-359e
- Distraction osteogenesis of the mandible for airway obstruction in children: long-term results.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 143: 90-96
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.