Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Sialendoscopy for non-stone disorders: the current evidence.Laryngoscope Investig Otolaryngol. 2016; 1: 140-145
- Diameters of the main excretory ducts of the adult human submandibular and parotid gland: a histologic study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1998; 85: 576-580
- Diagnosis and treatment of strictures and kinks in salivary gland ducts.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 484-490
- Salivary duct strictures: nature and incidence in benign salivary obstruction.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2007; 36: 63-67
- Sialoscopy in cases of unclear swelling of the major salivary glands.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005; 133: 863-868
- Incidence of different causes of benign obstruction of the salivary glands: retrospective analysis of 493 cases using fluoroscopy and digital subtraction sialography.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 53: 54-57
- Role of sialoscopy in the treatment of Stensen's duct strictures.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2008; 117: 271-278
- Salivary simulation with ascorbic acid enhances sonographic diagnosis of obstructive sialadenitis.J Clin Ultrasound. 2009; 37: 329-332
- Sialoendoscopy: a new approach to salivary gland obstructive pathology.J Am Dent Assoc. 2006; 137: 1394-1400
- Sialendoscopy and sialendoscopically-assisted operations in the treatment of lithiasis of the submandibular and parotid glands: our experience of 239 cases.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 54: 767-771
- Combined approach technique for the management of large salivary stones.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1125-1129
- Chronic obstructive parotitis due to strictures of Stenson's duct—our treatment experience with sialoendoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 68: 83-87
- Parotid duct repair by facial vein graft versus gore-tex, a sialographic evaluation.J Dent (Shiraz). 2013; 14: 53-56
- Botulinum toxin to reduce saliva flow: selected indications for ultrasound-guided toxin application into salivary glands.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 82-86
- Facial nerve dysfunction after parotidectomy: the role of local factors.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 287-291
- Combined approach of parotid lithiasis. A technical note.Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac Chir Orale. 2015; 116 ([in French]): 139-142
- Sialendoscopy and associated complications: a preliminary experience.Laryngoscope. 2008; 118: 776-779
Disclosure Statement: E.M. Jackson, None. R.R. Walvekar, Consultant and Royalties, Hood Laboratory, Pembroke MA (Walvekar Salivary Stent); Consultant, Cook Medical, USA.