Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Disease of the salivary glands.in: Gorlin R.J. Golmann H.M. Thomas oral pathology. 2nd edition. Mosby, St Louis (MO)1970: 997-1003
- Electrophysiologic facial nerve monitoring during parotidectomy.Head Neck. 2010; 32: 399-405
- Sialoendoscopy, sialography, and ultrasound: a comparison of diagnostic methods.Open Med (Wars). 2016; 11: 461-464
- Interventional sialoendoscopy: early clinical results.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 954-962
- Sialendoscopy for salivary stones: principles, technical skills and therapeutic experience.Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2017; 37: 102-112
- Endoscopy: a minimally invasive procedure for diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the salivary glands. Six years of practical experience.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 42: 1-7
- Arterial stents for access and protection of the parotid and submandibular ducts during sialoendoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007; 65: 1865-1868
- Interventional sialoendoscopy for treatment of obstructive sialadenitis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 72: 2157-2166
- Sialadenitis without sialolithiasis treated by sialendoscopy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 1748-1752
- Complications of traditional and modern therapeutic salivary approaches.Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2017; 37: 142-147
- Sialoendoscopy and salivary gland sparing surgery.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 21: 323-329
- Basic sialendoscopy techniques.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2009; 42: 1029-1052
- Complications of sialendoscopy: personal experience, literature analysis, and suggestions.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 75-80
- A meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of managing parotid and submandibular sialoliths using sialendoscopy assisted surgery.Saudi Med J. 2014; 35: 1188-1194
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.