Salivary gland sialolithiasis is the most common cause of salivary duct obstructive disease.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Nearly 3,000 salivary stones: some clinical and epidemiologic aspects.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1879-1882
- Salivary duct strictures: nature and incidence in benign salivary obstruction.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2007; 36: 63-67
- Endoscopic salivary stone fragmentation with pneumatic lithotripsy in a simulation model.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 454-459
- Salivary stone pneumatic lithotripsy in a live porcine model.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016; 154: 1023-1026
- Intraductal pneumatic lithotripsy for salivary stones with the StoneBreaker: preliminary experience.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 1545-1550
- Sialendoscopic pneumatic lithotripsy for salivary calculi: a new technique and a long-term clinical experience.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 157: 906-908
- Holmium:YAG (lambda = 2,120 nm) versus thulium fiber (lambda = 1,908 nm) laser lithotripsy.Lasers Surg Med. 2010; 42: 232-236
- Comparison of holmium:YAG and thulium fiber laser lithotripsy: ablation thresholds, ablation rates, and retropulsion effects.J Biomed Opt. 2011; 16: 071403
- Thulium-YAG laser sialendoscopy for parotid and submandibular sialolithiasis.Lasers Surg Med. 2012; 44: 783-786
- Outcomes of holmium laser-assisted lithotripsy with sialendoscopy in treatment of sialolithiasis.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 150: 962-967
- Laser lithotripsy of salivary stones: correlation with physical and radiological parameters.Lasers Surg Med. 2015; 47: 342-349
- A combined endoscopic and external approach for extraction of large stones with preservation of parotid and submandibular glands.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 373-377
Disclosure: Received royalties from Cook Medical.
© 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.