Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Trans-oral robotic surgery: radical tonsillectomy.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 133: 1220-1226
- Robotic Surgery in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery: A Review.Minimally Invasive Surgery. 2012;
- Gland-preserving robotic surgery for benign submandibular gland tumours: a comparison between robotic and open techniques.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 420-424
- The endoscopic approach to the neck: a review of the literature, and overview of the various techniques.Surg Endosc. 2011; 25: 1358-1363
- A combined endoscopic and external approach for extraction of large stones with preservation of parotid and submandibular glands.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 373-377
- Factors affecting long-term outcome of trans-oral surgery for submandibular stones: a follow-up study of 125 patients.Clin Otolaryngol. 2016; 41: 365-370
- Trans-oral excision of the submandibular gland.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: S143
- Trans-oral excision of the submandibular gland: techniques and results of nine cases.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 502-507
- Surgical results of the intraoral removal of the submandibular gland.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 139: 530-534
- Endo-robotic resection of the submandibular gland in a cadaver model.Head Neck. 2005; 27: 946-951
- Feasibility of robot-assisted submandibular gland resection via retroauricular approach: preliminary results.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 369-373
- Safety and efficacy of concurrent neck dissection and trans-oral robotic surgery.Head Neck. 2016; 38: E519-E523
- Musculoskeletal disorders and workplace factors.Related Musculoskelet. 1997; 97–141 (1-1-7-11. Available at:) (Accessed June 23, 2018)http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&btnG=Search&q=intitle:Musculoskeletal+disorders+and+workplace+factors#1%5Cnhttp://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/97-141/pdfs/97-141.pdf
- Ergonomics in surgery: a review.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2018; 24: 1-12
- Physical job demands and related health complaints among surgeons.Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2013; 86: 271-279
- Patients benefit while surgeons suffer: an impending epidemic.J Am Coll Surg. 2010; 210: 306-313
- Isometric axial rotation of the human trunk from pre-rotated postures.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2002; 87: 7-16
- Spine ergonomics.Annu Rev Biomed Eng. 2002; 4: 49-68
- A survey study of occupational pain and injury in ophthalmic plastic surgeons.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 27: 28-32
- Does a robotic surgery approach offer optimal ergonomics to gynecologic surgeons?: a comprehensive ergonomics survey study in gynecologic robotic surgery.J Gynecol Oncol. 2017; 28: e70
- Musculoskeletal pain among surgeons performing minimally invasive surgery: a systematic review.Surg Endosc. 2017; 31: 516-526
- Robotics and ergonomics.Surg Clin North Am. 2003; 83: 1321-1337
- Multicenter study of robotic thyroidectomy: short-term postoperative outcomes and surgeon ergonomic considerations.Ann Surg Oncol. 2011; 18: 2538-2547
- Robotic-assisted trans-oral removal of a submandibular megalith.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 534-537
- Robot-assisted sialolithotomy with sialendoscopy for the management of large submandibular gland stones.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 345-351
- Robot-assisted versus endoscopic submandibular gland resection via retroauricular approach: a prospective nonrandomized study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 179-184
- Feasibility of using the retroauricular approach without endoscopic or robotic assistance for excision of benign neck masses.Head Neck. 2017; 39: 748-753
- Robotic sialoadenectomy of the submandibular gland via a modified face-lift approach.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 41: 1325-1329
- Removal of the submandibular gland by a retroauricular approach.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006; 132: 783-787
- Trans-oral robotic submandibular gland removal.J Robot Surg. 2013; 7: 87-90
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.