Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Sialolithiasis. A survey on 245 patients and a review of the literature.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 19: 135-138
- Glandular function after intraoral removal of salivary calculi from the hilum of the submandibular gland.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004; 42: 538-541
- Transoral removal of submandibular hilar stone and sialodochoplasty.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 139: 235-239
- Submandibular gland excision: short- and long-term complications.ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 1994; 56: 87-91
- Significance of unilateral submandibular gland excision on salivary flow in noncancer patients.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 812-815
- Outcome and relative cost of transoral removal of submandibular calculi.J Laryngol Otol. 2011; 125: 386-389
- Advantages of intraoral removal over submandibular gland resection for proximal submandibular stones: a prospective randomized study.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 2189-2192
- Sialendoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of sialolithiasis: a study on more than 1000 patients.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 147: 858-863
- Long-term experience with endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of salivary gland inflammatory diseases.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 988-993
- Algorithms for treatment of salivary gland obstructions.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2009; 42: 1173-1192
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.