Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Sialolithiasis management: the state of the art.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003; 129: 951-956
- Salivary gland calculi – contemporary methods of imaging.Pol J Radiol. 2010; 75: 25-37
- Clinical and quality-of-life outcomes following gland-preserving surgery for chronic sialadenitis.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1340-1344
- Diameters of the main excretory ducts of the human submandibular and parotid gland: a histologic study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1998; 85: 576-580
- Transoral approach for Stensen’s duct lithiasis.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 1893-1895
- A combined endoscopic and external approach for the extraction of large stones with preservation of parotid and submandibular glands.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 373-377
- Long-term results and subjective outcomes after gland-preserving treatment in parotid duct stenosis.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 1813-1818
Disclosure: The author is a consultant for Cook Medical in the development of new surgical devices not related to salivary disorders.