Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- New method of examination of the salivary glands: the fiberscope.Inf Dent. 1990; 72 ([in French]): 785-786
- Endoscopically-controlled electrohydraulic intracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (EISL) of salivary stones.J Otolaryngol. 1993; 22: 12-13
- Salivary gland endoscopy: a new technique for diagnosis and treatment of sialolithiasis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1994; 52: 1240-1242
- Salivary gland endoscopy: a new technique for diagnosis and treatment of sialolithiasis.Harefuah. 1997; 132 (743. [in Hebrew]): 693-695
- Interventional sialendoscopy.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1242-1243
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.