Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Aging changes of the periorbita, cheeks, and midface.Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 29: 3-12
- Changes associated with the aging face.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2005; 13: 371-380
- Facial analysis.Laryngoscope. 1988; 98: 1273-1275
- Anatomy of the eyelids, lacrimal system and orbit.in: McCord C.D. Tannenbaum M. Nunery W.O. Oculoplastic surgery. 3rd edition. Raven Press, New York1995: 8-10
- Aging of the midface bony elements: a three-dimensional computed tomographic study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 675-681
Wang TD, Ross AT. Periorbital rejuvenation. In: Truswell WH, editor. Surgical facial rejuvenation. New York: 2008. p. 54–62.
- Treating the aging face: a multidisciplinary approach with calcium hydroxylapatite ad other fillers, part I.J Cosm Derm. 2007; 20: 739-742
- Master techniques in blepharoplasty and periorbital rejuvenation.Springer, New York2011: 259-272
- Periorbital fat grafting.Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 29: 46-57
- Periorital fat grafting.in: Massry G.G. Murphy M. Azizzadeh B. Master techniques in blepharoplasty and periorbital rejuvenation. Springer, New York2011: 259-272
Disclosure Statement: None.