Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Fet transplantation.Chir Kongr Verhandl Dtsch Gesellsch Chir. 1893; 22: 66-68
Bagheri SC, Bell RB, Khan HA, editors. Current therapy in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2012.
- Structural fat grafting: more than a permanent filler.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 108-120
- The role of autogenous fat and alternative fillers in the aging face.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 120: 89S-97S
- Adipose tissue: stem cells and beyond.Clin Plast Surg. 2006; 33: 55-62
- Overview of adipose tissue and its role in obesity and metabolic disorders.Methods Mol Biol. 2008; 456: 1-22
- Comparison of viable cell yield from excised versus aspirated adipose tissue.Cells Tissues Organs. 2004; 178: 87
- Experimental implantation of adipose tissue fragments.Br J Plast Surg. 1989; 42: 207
- Cryopreservation of mature human adipocytes: in vitro measurement of viability.Ann Plast Surg. 2005; 55: 408
- The adipocyte as an endocrine cell.Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2008; 37: 753Y768
- Angiogenesis modulates adipogenesis and obesity.J Clin Invest. 2007; 117: 2362-2368
- Multilineage cells from human adipose tissue: implications for cell-based therapies.Tissue Eng. 2001; 7: 211-228
- Content of the growth factors bFGF, IGF-1, VEGF, and PDGF-BB in freshly harvested lipoaspirate after centrifugation and incubation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 826-833
- Secretion of angiogenic and antiapoptotic factors by human adipose stromal cells.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1292
- Clinical treatment of radiotherapy tissue damage by lipoaspirate transplant: a healing process mediated by adipose-derived adult stem cells.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119 ([discussion: 1423–4]): 1409-1422
- Yield of human adipose-derived adult stem cells from liposuction aspirates.Cytotherapy. 2004; 6: 7
- Murine model for studying diffusely injected human fat.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 74Y81
- Multipotential differentiation of adipose tissue-derived stem cells.Keio J Med. 2005; 54: 132
- Human adipose tissue is a source of multipotent stem cells.Mol Biol Cell. 2002; 13: 4279-4295
- Rehabilitation of irradiated head and neck tissues by autogenous fat transplantation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 123: 1187-1197
- Human fat grafting alleviates radiation skin damage in a murine model.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 128: 363-372
- Autologous stem cells (adipose) and fibrin glue used to treat widespread traumatic calvarial defects: case report.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2004; 32: 370-373
- Bilateral orbitozygomatic reconstruction with tissue-engineered bone.J Craniofac Surg. 2010; 21: 1612-1614
- Orbital soft tissue surgery for patients with Treacher-Collins or Nager syndrome. A new surgical approach with early correction of soft tissue: prospective study.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 53: 421-425
- Esthetic restoration in progressive hemifacial atrophy (Romberg disease): structural fat grafting versus local/free flaps.J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25: 783-787
- Autologous fat grafting and injectable dermal fillers for human immunodeficiency virus-associated facial lipodystrophy: a comparison of safety, efficacy, and long-term treatment outcomes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 499-506
- Discussion: autologous fat grafting and injectable dermal fillers for human immunodeficiency virus-associated facial lipodystrophy: a comparison of safety, efficacy, and long-term treatment outcomes.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 507-509
Disclosure Statement: The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors (R.M. Diepenbrock and J.M. Green) and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Air Force, Department of the Navy, or the Department of Defense. The authors have no interests to disclose.