Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- An overview of permanent and semipermanent fillers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 7S-14S
- Fractional photothermolysis for skin rejuvenation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 281-290
- Adipocyte-derived stem and regenerative cells in facial rejuvenation.Clin Plast Surg. 2012; 39: 453-464
- Structural fat grafts: the ideal filler?.Clin Plast Surg. 2001; 28: 111-119
- Structural fat grafting: more than a permanent filler.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 108S-120S
- Fat grafting for facial filling and regeneration.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 289-300
- Complications following fat transfer.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 21: 53-58
- Fat, stem cells, and platelet-rich plasma.Clin Plast Surg. 2016; 43: 473-488
- A new paradigm for the aging face.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2010; 18: 1-6
- Integrating injectable fillers and fat in facial rejuvenation.Facial Plast Surg. 2015; 31: 35-42
- A comparison of cell-enriched fat transfer to conventional fat grafting after aesthetic procedures using a patient satisfaction survey.Ann Plast Surg. 2013; 70: 410-415
- Future perspectives of fat grafting.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 389-394
- Complications of fat grating: how they occur and how to find, avoid, and treat them.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 383-388
Disclosure Statement: Steven R. Cohen is a consultant, shareholder, and co-inventor (LipoLoop and Injectable Tissue Replacement Kit) for Millennium Medical Technologies. He is a consultant for Tulip Medical, Inc. and he receives royalties from Tulip for his role as co-inventor of FatPress. He is a consultant and minor shareholder of Cytori, Inc. The authors have nothing to disclose.