Volume restoration is the backbone of current facial rejuvenation concepts.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current trends in facial rejuvenation: an assessment of ASPS members' use of fat grafting during face lifting.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 20e-30e
- Fat transfer in conjunction with facial rejuvenation procedures.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2008; 16 (v. [Review]): 383-390
- Lift-and-fill face lift: integrating the fat compartments.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 756e-767e
- Fat grafting in facial rejuvenation.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42 ([Review]): 219-252
- The science and theory behind facial aging.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2013; 1 ([pii:e8-e15])
- Overview of current thoughts on facial volume and aging.Facial Plast Surg. 2010; 26 ([Review]): 350-355
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of facial aging.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2001; 9 (vii): 179-187
- Newer understanding of specific anatomic targets in the aging face as applied to injectables: aging changes in the craniofacial skeleton and facial ligaments.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136 ([Review]): 44S-48S
- Changes in the facial skeleton with aging: implications and clinical applications in facial rejuvenation.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2012; 36 ([Review]): 753-760
- Newer understanding of specific anatomic targets in the aging face as applied to injectables: superficial and deep facial fat compartments–an evolving target for site-specific facial augmentation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 49S-55S
- Three-dimensional analysis of long-term midface volume change after vertical vector deep-plane rhytidectomy.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 491-503
- Structural fat grafting: more than a permanent filler.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 108S-120S
- Lipotransfer in the upper third of the face.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 19 ([Review]): 289-294
- Rejuvenation of the periorbital complex with autologous fat transfer: current therapy.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 1686-1693
- Periorbital rejuvenation combining fat grafting and blepharoplasties.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2003; 27 ([Review]): 243-253
- The use of Botox to treat glabellar rhytids.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2005; 13 ([Review]): 11-14
- Muscles that act on glabellar skin: a closer look.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 105: 350-361
- Atlas of minimally invasive facelift. [Chapter 8]. Frontal, Temple, and Periorbital Fat Grafting.Springer, Switzerland2016
- Atlas of minimally invasive facelift. [Chapter 9]. MALAR area correction of facial negative factors. Facial rejuvenation with volumetric lipofilling.Springer, Switzerland2016
- Periorbital rejuvenation to improve the negative vector with blepharoplasty and fat grafting in the malar area.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 27: 442-446
- The tear trough ligament: anatomical basis for the tear trough deformity.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 1392-1402
- Tear trough deformity: review of anatomy and treatment options.Aesthet Surg J. 2012; 32 ([Review]): 426-440
- Combined rhytidectomy and alloplastic facial implants.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2014; 22 ([Review]): 69-73
- Volumetric facelift: evaluation of rhytidectomy with alloplastic augmentation.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2010; 119: 174-180
- Facial rejuvenation and volumization using implants.Facial Plast Surg. 2011; 27: 86-97
- Midface volumization with injectable fillers.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2015; 23 ([Review]): 233-242
- Current applications of facial volumization with fillers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 137: 872e-889e
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.