Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Hollander E. Berliner klinischer Wochenschrift. 1909.p. 18.
- Use of platelet-rich fibrin and platelet-rich plasma in combination with fat graft: which is more effective during facial lipostructure?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: 610-621
- Autologous fat grafting: in search of the optimal technique.Surg Innov. 2014; 21: 327-336
- Procedure, applications, and outcomes of autologous fat grafting.Ann Med Surg. 2017; 20: 49-60
- The relevance of Choukroun’s platelet rich fibrin (PRF) during facial aesthetic lipostructure (Coleman’s technique): preliminary results.Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 2007; 128: 255-260
- Facial augmentation with structural fat grafting.Clin Plast Surg. 2006; 33: 567-577
- Structural fat grafting.in: Nahai F. The art of aesthetic surgery: principles &techniques. Quality Medical Pub, St Louis (MO)2005: 289-363
- Current thoughts on fat grafting: using the evidence to determine fact or fiction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 137: 818
- Buccal fat pad lifting: an alternative open technique for malar augmentation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 72 (403.e1–15)
- Malar augmentation with pedicled buccal fat pad in orthognathic surgery: three-dimensional evaluation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 1063
- Fat grafting for facial filling and regeneration.Clin Plast Surg. 2015; 42: 289-300
- An overview of facial aesthetic units.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 1207-1211
- Restoration of the face covering by means of selected skin in regional aesthetic units.Br J Plast Surg. 1956; 9: 212
- Structural fat grafting.Quality Medical Pub, St Louis (MO)2004
- Aging of the midface bony elements: a three-dimensional computed tomographic study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119 ([discussion: 682–3]): 675-681
- Aging of the mandible and its aesthetic implications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010; 125: 332-342
- Autologous fat grafts harvested and refined by the Coleman technique: a comparative study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122: 932-937
- Fat cylinder transplantation: an experimental comparative study of three different kinds of fat transplants.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996; 98: 90
- Experimental and primary clinical research of core fat graft.Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2012; 26 ([in Chinese]): 576-582
- The viability of fatty tissues within adipose aspirates after conventional liposuction: a comprehensive study.Ann Plast Surg. 2005; 54: 288-292
- The role of cannula diameter in improved adipocyte viability: a quantitative analysis.Aesthet Surg J. 2006; 26: 287-289
- The effect of mechanical stress on adipocyte morphology and metabolism.Am J Cosmet Surg. 1987; 4: 89-94
- The effects of the size of liposuction cannula on adipocyte survival and the optimum temperature for fat graft storage: an experimental study.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009; 62: 1210-1214
- Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF): a second-generation platelet concentrate. Part IV: clinical effects on tissue healing.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006; 101: e56-e60
- Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF): a second-generation platelet concentrate. Part V: histologic evaluations of PRF effects on bone allograft maturation in sinus lift.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2006; 101: 299-303
- Influence of platelet rich fibrin (PRF) on proliferation of human preadipocytes and tympanic keratinocytes: a new opportunity in facial lipostructure (Coleman’s technique) and tympanoplasty?.Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 2007; 128 ([in French]): 27-32
- Effects of an injectable platelet-rich fibrin on osteoblast behavior and bone tissue formation in comparison to platelet-rich plasma.Platelets. 2017; 29: 1-8
- Techniques in facial fat grafting.Aesthet Surg J. 2008; 28: 681-687
- The technique of periorbital lipoinfiltration.Operat Tech Plast Reconstr Surg. 1994; 1: 120-126
- Buccal fat pad transfer as a pedicled flap for facial augmentation.J Korean Assoc Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg. 1991; 13: 153-159
- Buccal fat pad: an effective option for facial reconstruction and aesthetic augmentation.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1007/s00266-017-0962-4
Disclosure Statement: The authors confirm that there is no conflict of interest.