Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis: current concepts and treatments.Cancer Treat Rev. 2010; 36: 354-359
- The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia.Blood. 2016; 127: 2391-2405
- The multiple oral presentations of multiple myeloma.Support Care Cancer. 2014; 22: 259-267
- The radiographic characteristics of histiocytosis X. A study of 29 cases that involve the jaws.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1992; 74: 230-236
- International guidelines for the diagnosis and management of hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia.J Med Genet. 2011; 48: 73-87
- Radiographic features of the jaws and teeth in thalassaemia major.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2006; 35: 283-288
- Life-threatening bleeding after dental extraction in a hemophilia A patient with inhibitors to factor VIII: a case report.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 61: 1350-1353
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis: current insights in a molecular age with emphasis on clinical oral and maxillofacial pathology practice.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2005; 100: S42-S66
- Analysis of oral manifestations of leukemia: a retrospective study.Oral Dis. 1997; 3: 31-38
- Oral complications associated with sickle cell anemia: a review and case report.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1996; 82: 225-228
- Localized B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of oral cavity and maxillofacial region: a clinical study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2005; 99: 303-310
- Inherited abnormalities of coagulation: hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, and beyond.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2013; 60: 1419-1441
- Robbins and cotran pathologic basis of disease.9th edition. Elsevier, Phildadelphia2015
- Little and Falace’s dental management of the medically compromised patient.8th edition. Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2013
- Prevalence of iron deficiency in the United States.JAMA. 1997; 277: 973-976
- Global epidemiology of haemoglobin disorders and derived service indicators.Bull World Health Organ. 2008; 86: 480-487
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology.4th edition. Elsevier, St Louis (MO)2016
- Sickle-cell disease.Lancet. 2010; 376: 2018-2031
- Cancer statistics, 2016.CA Cancer J Clin. 2016; 66: 7-30
- WHO classification of tumours of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissues.4th edition. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), Lyon (France)2008
- The 2016 revision of the World Health Organization classification of lymphoid neoplasms.Blood. 2016; 127: 2375-2390
- Rendu-Osler-Weber disease: update of medical and dental considerations.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2008; 105: e38-e41
- Patterns of leukemia incidence in the United States by subtype and demographic characteristics, 1997-2002.Cancer Causes Control. 2008; 19: 379-390
- Malignant lymphoma of the head and neck.Oral Dis. 2010; 16: 119-128
- Dental treatment in patients with leukemia.J Oncol. 2015; 2015: 571739
The authors have nothing to disclose.