Patients who have received a stem cell or solid transplant are acutely and often chronically immunosuppressed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathobiology of oral mucositis: novel insights and opportunities.J Support Oncol. 2007; 5: 3-11
- Mucositis: pathobiology and management.Curr Opin Oncol. 2015; 27: 159-164
- Management of oral infections in cancer patients.Dent Clin North Am. 2008; 52 (ix): 129-153
- How do we manage oral infections in allogeneic stem cell transplantation and other severely immunocompromised patients?.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2011; 23 (vii): 579-599
- Invasive oral aspergillosis in a patient with acute myeloid leukaemia.Aust Dent J. 2010; 55: 214-218
- Fungal infections of the mucous membrane.Dermatol Ther. 2010; 23: 243-250
- Candidal carriage predicts candidiasis during topical immunosuppressive therapy: a preliminary retrospective cohort study.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2016; 122: 448-454
- Impact of chronic GVHD therapy on the development of squamous-cell cancers after hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation: an international case-control study.Blood. 2005; 105: 3802-3811
- Spectrum of cancer risk among US solid organ transplant recipients.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1891-1901
- Second solid tumors: screening and management guidelines in long-term survivors after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.Semin Hematol. 2012; 49: 4-9
- Oral epithelial dysplasia and squamous cell carcinoma following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: clinical presentation and treatment outcomes.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2011; 46: 884-891
- Solid cancers after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.Blood. 2009; 113: 1175-1183
- Characterization of oral involvement in acute graft-versus-host disease.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2014; 20: 1717-1721
- Oral graft-versus-host disease.Dent Clin North Am. 2014; 58: 351-368
- Oral pathology: a comprehensive atlas and text.Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2012
- A case of chronic severe neutropenia: oral findings and consequences of short-term granulocyte colony-stimulating factor treatment.Aust Dent J. 1998; 43: 9-13
- Oral mucositis.Oral Oncol. 2010; 46: 452-456
- Oral manifestations of HIV disease.Top HIV Med. 2005; 13: 143-148
- Orofacial diseases in solid organ and hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.Oral Dis. 2013; 19: 18-36
- A review of oral toxicity associated with mTOR inhibitor therapy in cancer patients.Oral Oncol. 2013; 49: 293-298
- Preliminary characterization of oral lesions associated with inhibitors of mammalian target of rapamycin in cancer patients.Cancer. 2010; 116: 210-215
- Oral adverse events in cancer patients treated with VEGFR-directed multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitors.Oral Oncol. 2015; 51: 1026-1033
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.