For all complaints related to the orofacial region, a detailed evaluation is to be performed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Textbook of physical diagnosis: history and examination.7th edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2010: 129-136
- Dental care of the medically complex patient.5th edition. Elsevier Health Sciences, Philadelphia2004
- Oral and maxillofacial medicine: the basis of diagnosis and treatment.Elsevier Health Sciences, Philadelphia2004
- Orofacial pain: guidelines for assessment, diagnosis and management.5th edition. Quintessence Publishing, Hanover Park2008
- Diagnosis and management of neck masses.Atlas Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2015; 23: 2-5
- Evaluating, documenting and following up oral pathological conditions. A suggested protocol.J Am Dent Assoc. 2001; 132: 329-335
Published online: June 16, 2017
The authors have nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.