Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Treatment of mandibular condylar process fractures: biological considerations.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 63: 115-134
- A comparison of open and closed treatment of condylar fractures: a change in philosophy.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 30: 384-389
- Surgical treatment of adult mandibular condylar fractures provides better outcomes than closed treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73 (12p. CINAHL Complete. Web. 22 May 2016): 482-493
- A 3-Dimensional finite-element analysis investigating the biomechanical behavior of the mandible and plate osteosynthesis in cases of fractures of the condylar process.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2002; 94: 678-686
- Photoelastic analysis of bone deformation in the region of the mandibular condyle during mastication.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2002; 30: 160-169
- An in vitro study of the effect of bony buttressing on fixation strength of a fractured atrophic edentulous mandible Model…Including commentary by Tucker MR.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2000; 58: 56-61
- Modelling of forces in the human masticatory system with optimization of the angulations of the joint loads.J Biomech. 1995; 28: 829-843
- Forces transmission to the skull in case of mandibular impact.Forensic Sci Int. 2015; 252: 22-28
- Bite forces after open or closed treatment of mandibular condylar process fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59: 389-395
- Management of fractures of the condyle, condylar neck, and coronoid process.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 25 (CINAHL Complete. Web. 23 May 2016): 573-590
- Assessment of the biomechanical performance of 5 plating techniques in fixation of mandibular subcondylar fracture using finite element analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74 (Scopus®. Web. 22 May 2016.): 794e1-8
- Comparison of neck screw and conventional fixation techniques in mandibular condyle fractures using 3-Dimensional finite element analysis.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73 (CINAHL Complete. Web. 22 May 2016): 1321-1327
- A comparative biomechanical evaluation of mandibular condyle fracture plating techniques.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2006; 64 (CINAHL Complete. Web. 22 May 2016): 452-456
- Clinical evaluation of 3 types of plate osteosynthesis for fixation of condylar neck fractures.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2001; 59 (Scopus®. Web. 22 May 2016): 734-737
- Evaluation of condylar neck fracture plating techniques.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1999; 27: 109
- Osteosynthesis of condylar neck fractures: a review of 30 patients.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1997; 35: 288
- In vitro strain measurements in the condylar process of the human mandible.Arch Oral Biol. 1994; 39: 853
- Mandibular osteosynthesis by miniature screwed plates via a buccal approach.J Maxillofac Surg. 1978; 6: 14-21
- Experimental evaluation of three osteosynthesis devices used for stabilizing condylar fractures of the mandible.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2006; 34: 173
- Development and biomechanical testing of a new osteosynthesis plate (TCP) designed to stabilize mandibular condyle fractures.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2007; 35: 84
- Fixation of comminuted diacapitular fractures of the mandibular condyle with ultrasound-activated resorbable pins.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 482-484
- Three-dimensional fixation of fractures of the mandibular condyle with a resorbable three-dimensional osteosynthesis mesh.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 50 (Scopus®. Web. 22 May 2016): 470-473