Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America
- Magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of temporomandibular joint and associated soft tissue changes following acute condylar injury.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 2829
- The arthroscopic appearance of acute mandibular trauma.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1990; 48: 780-783
- Surgical management of a projectile within the temporomandibular joint.J Craniofac Surg. 2012; 23: 613-615
- Functional and radiological results of open and closed treatment of intracapsular (diacapitular) condylar fractures of the mandible.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2005; 34: 597-604
- A preliminary report of arthroscopic findings following acute condylar trauma.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49: 55
- Open versus closed treatment of unilateral moderately displaced mandibular condylar fractures: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2013; 116: 169-173
- Magnetic resonance imaging assessment of acute soft tissue injuries to the temporomandibular joint.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1995; 53: 763
- Severity of soft tissue injury within the temporomandibular joint following condylar fracture as seen on magnetic resonance imaging and its impact on outcome of functional management.Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 2379
- Options for immediate reconstruction of the traumatized temporomandibular joint.J Craniomaxillofac Trauma. 1998; 4: 22-29
- Does soft tissue injury affect intracapsular condylar fracture healing?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015; 73: 2169-2180